Limited Edition Logos is a trading name of Andrea Hall. Limited Edition Logos (we or us) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Andrea Hall of The Old School, Church Street, Church Fenton, Tadcaster, LS24 9RD.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site www.limitededitionlogos.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site or licence a logo from our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information and your business’s branding and tag line.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Our website uses Google Analytics cookies only. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on the hard drive of your computer if you agree. The cookie is used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether you have been to the site before and what site referred you to our site. Google Analytics collects information anonymously. It reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site – for more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit this Google page.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and system administration;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our business or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology].] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [E-MAIL ADDRESS].
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request will be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.